Vegetables are a lot, but I selected only some which are very versatile and rich both in taste and properties.
–avocados (all seasons, ideal for smashed sauces, full of Omega 3 and useful fats )
– cucumber (fresh in slices for combinations with Kebap and red meats, or for smoothies and skin)
– white cauliflower (raw with lemon and black pfeffer or fried, antioxidant)
– spinaches and algas (fresh as depurative salad or cooked as cream with petersilie, black pfeffer and garlic, antioxidant and full in minerals)
– sweet American potato (for special decoration chips for fish or sweet sour combination with paprika )
– chickpeas, black beans, white beans, corn (cooked or in cream to complete meat and fish meals, very proteic and complete with carbs).
– Ginger chips are always fine.
– Tomato only under the “concentrato” or ketchup form. Occasionally sweet small pachinos